VETERINARY EMERGENCY HOSPITAL
VETERINARIAN HOURS: 9:00AM — 7:30PM
VETERINARY EMERGENCY CARE
DAMC Veterinarians are available from 9:00am-7:30pm, 7-Days a week. Emergencies are assessed when they arrive. Dunedin Animal Medical Center is staffed and equipped to manage most pet emergency needs. If it becomes necessary to refer your pet to a specialist, Dunedin Animal Medical Center Veterinarians will stabilize your pet and call the veterinary referral hospital (of your choice) and make arrangements for you.
VETERINARY EMERGENCY HOSPITAL – EVENING HOURS AFTER 7:30PM
- 7:30pm until 9:00am, 7-Days a week – DAMC DOCTORS NOT available
- Contact one of the emergency clinics listed below
- Mobile – Click to Call
DAYTIME -VS- NIGHTIME ANIMAL HOSPITALS
Pet EMERGENCY hospitals are just animal hospitals that are open when daytime animal hospitals are closed. Most could just as easily be called nighttime animal hospitals. However, one of the primary differences in daytime and nighttime animals is the cost to visit them, nighttime always seems to cost considerably more.
Dunedin Animal Medical Center reduces your costs for these untimely emergency animal hospital visits by…
- Being open in the early evening and on weekends when you most need us
- Charging daytime animal hospital rates even for early evening and weekends visits
- Remember… many emergency veterinarians are just daytime veterinarians working at nighttime
Dunedin Animal Medical Center Veterinarians are available when you most need them