Dunedin Animal Medical Center is committed to providing a safe and healthy medical setting for you, your pets and our staff. So, following CDC’s ‘social distancing’ guidelines, beginning Thursday, 19 March, 2020, we will implement some Temporary Changes.
DROP OFF ONLY
All appointments will be drop-off appointments only and pet owners will not accompany their pets into the hospital.
- Staff will meet you at your vehicle and retrieve your pet
- Doctors / Staff will communicate with you by phone
- Prefer NO CASH
- Prefer credit/debit card payment, by phone
Boarding is still available. Drop-off & pick-up will follow same guidelines.
- Call or email for more information.
- Medication refills may be requested via telephone or email.
- Payment as noted above
- Medications can be picked up at DAMC
- Written prescriptions are still available as normal
* CAUTION : If you purchase prescriptions ONLINE, an untold number of individuals in unknown areas will handle your prescription bottle/bag/shipping container.
As some local Veterinary hospitals may be closed during the pandemic, or may shorten their hours of operation, DAMC is adding a DAYTIME EMERGENCY Animal Hospital Services.
- We have urgent care and emergency experienced veterinarians and staff
- We have modern facilities, equipment and supplies to support this emergency role.
We will send and post updates, as the situation changes.