Open 7-Days a Week, 6:30am – 8:00pm
Prescriptions are generally one of two types.
- Single use medications, an example would be antibiotics for an infection. This type prescription is generally not refillable.
- Chronic-Use medications (CU meds) examples are heartworm preventative, insulin for diabetes or L-thyroxine for Hypothyroidism.
- Most CU meds require periodic Professional and Laboratory Evaluation, generally at a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month interval.
- Optimal Care Laboratory Evaluation – additional Laboratory Evaluation that monitors known disease complications that occur less frequently. The most complete evaluation of the patient’s condition.
- Learn More – Chronic Condition – Monitoring Frequency.
Appointment for Examination & Labs
Professional Examination and Laboratory Evaluation
If your pet is due for an Examination and/or Laboratory Evaluation to refill a prescription. For your convenience, please click to call or complete appointment request.
if it is more convenient you may drop your pet off and pick them up later the same day.