LOCAL Law Enforcement is inspecting business establishments for compliance…
- DAMC – was inspected on 26 March 2020 and found to be in full compliance
- CAH – has not been inspected yet but should pass because protocols are the same at both hospitals.
Routine and EMERGENCY* pet care…
- Available 7-Days a week.
- Hospital Hours: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Doctor’s Hours: 9am – 8:00pm
- Some with more than 15 years of experience as the owner and veterinarian in a 24-hour Primary and EMERGENCY animal hospital.
Heartworm & Flea/Tick Meds…
With all that is going on, it is sometimes easy to forget the mundane things in life like Heartworm and Flea/Tick Meds for your pet. Rest assured that Mosquitos, Heartworms, Fleas, Ticks nor Intestinal Parasites are at all concerned about COVID-19. They continue infesting and infecting just like normal. DAMC and CAH are well stocked with Heartworm and Flea/Tick Meds should your favorite Feline or Fido need them.
Medication Delivery, to your door…
DAMC is going to launch a pilot Medication / Pet Food delivery service for DAMC clients beginning as early as next week. As soon as the details are worked out we will announce on Facebook and via email.
For your convenience…
- Dunedin Animal Medical Center (DAMC) 1546 Main St Dunedin 727-738-2273
- 7 Days a Week
- Stocks, Royal Canin Cat and Dog Food
- Hills and Science Diet is available by special order
- Community Animal Hospitals (CAH) 5895 54th Ave North St Pete 727-592-1816
- 6 Days a Week
- Stocks, Hills Cat and Dog Food
- Royal Canin and Science Diet are available by special order